Tuesday, December 11, 2007

still eyeballing the b


i still want a balenciaga, but i must admit, staying sickly these past two weeks has dampened my bagnatic spirits. i still do research and covet bags from afar, but no real action can be had until i go into a store and model the bag that i'm checking out. maybe this is a good thing after all since santa has visited me quite a few times already this year with gifts purchased with my mastercard.

while perusing my typical bag haunts, i stumbled across this interesting balenciaga first bag with contrasting leather trim in caramel. at first, i was like "ugz. not cute." but upon further inspection, my mind changed and i'm thinking "super cute!" the contrast between the leather trim and the lighter suede body gives it character and makes the purse pop! i like! pop, pop, pop, pop! i found this balenciaga online though and i'm NOT about to drop any more money on online purchases until i see it in person first. when can i get my sickly butt to barneys?! do they even have this at barneys?

No comments: