Tuesday, December 4, 2007

convo with zeyad

during my sick day off yesterday, i decided i HAD to call zeyad, the SA, over at south coast plaza to inquire about the balenciaga bags. i know only a limited number of stores carry these funky, colorful bags, but i had to inquire with my new best friend first before i plan a trip to barneys :). here’s my abridged convo with zeyad (as much as i can recall of it)…

me: hi zeyad, this is bagnatic. i bought the marc by marc jacobs tote last time.

zeyad: oh, hi bagnatic. what can i do to help you today?

me: does your store carry balenciaga bags?

zeyad: unfortunately, no, but i can order them for you. do you know the color and style that you want?

me: oh, i want to see one first. i need to touch it, carry it around...you know, MODEL it.

good lord. i actually said MODEL IT!! hahahahahaha. what world do i live in?!

No comments: