Wednesday, December 5, 2007

hot stam!


oh my gosh! here’s my newest addition to my purse family, the marc jacobs little stam! that’s the lovely surprise in my dhl box (i know, santa has come by more than once this year…but what can i say? i’ve been such a good little girl!).

marc jacobs makes a signature stam bag which comes in 3 sizes…the regular stam, the “kid,” and the “little stam.” i’ve never been too impressed with his stams because i think they are a bit bulky, but when i saw this “little stam,” i was smitten! the purse reminds me of a little coin purse hung on a thick gold chain (bring on the bling!) especially with its super cute kisslock closure and silhouette. the purse comes in three shades: black (which my sister reminded me looked too much like my chanel), teal, and ivory. i think every purse collection must have a light color purse and this marc jacobs ivory stam will do just fine for me!

the stam was still way above my WEAKLY enforced purse budget even with the black friday discount, but i had decided not to OPPRESS myself. LIVE FREE!!! LOVE YOUR BAGS!!! I SURE LOVE MINE!!!!

2 comments:

MsG said...

i really love this bag

bagnatic said...

yeah, me too! it's my second favorite in my collection.