Sunday, December 2, 2007

i want to be a b-bag girl



i’ve been eyeing this bag line for quite a while now. the balenciaga bags are quite phenomenal with 6 years of popularity under its belt. they are the quintessential slouchy bag look with a twist of rocker chick. the bag takes me back to my megadeth, kiss, guns n’ roses days when listening to hard music and dyeing my hair into all kinds of funky colors was the best way to express myself. balenciaga bags are HOT!!! they are hip, funky, fun just like me…:). i love the funky studs that adorn the bag and the color choices are amazing. i wonder if i need to stop off at a barney’s to check it out. i know balenciaga might not be everybody’s cup of tea, but is sure seems to be mine. let’s see if i’ll get the opportunity to take a sip. if i have my way, i would want a balenciaga first bag in either purple or blue.

No comments: