Saturday, October 20, 2007

the unforgettable chloe....



this is my end all, be all bag. who would have thought that i would fall so hard! my bag obsession really started because of this chloe...the chloe paddington satchel. oh my god it is soooooo cute. my snobby bag friend has one and i must say i LOVED it when i saw hers. there appears to be 3 different sizes you can choose from...i think. a small, medium, or large (apparently, it doesn't matter what the size because it is all WAY TOO PRICEY anyways). on this well made, supple chloe is this huge padlock which adds the pizazz that we all want from our accessories. the paddington is super heavy, but then again, we are talking about a bag that costs too much. it is reminding you of its costs i suppose in its weightiness. i am obsessed, but not crazed. *sigh* well, maybe i will be crazed after i work a few more intersessions. muhahhaha. hmmm...what color would i choose if i was to go off on my deep end? what do you think? love it?

i might name my first daughter chloe....hahhahha.

No comments: