Sunday, October 28, 2007

just like online dating.....



i received my dior wallet...and i don't love it. i'm soooo disappointed. it's like a freakin' online dating picture...you know what i mean? like you THINK he looks one way, you get a little bit excited because you think he's hot, but when you actually see him, it's totally different. totally different....boo hoo.

unfortunately for me, this dior wallet that i had pined for does not meet my expectations. when i opened my box, i was like what the heck?! what the HELL did eluxury do with the pictures to change the coloration so much? it was suppose to be "mystically mustard," a HOT yellow, but instead, it looks like a worn out, mustard-brown. a sad, depressed brown...verging on turd. so sad, so sad. boo hoo. don't you think the color looks TOTALLY different?

back on my wallet search again....

No comments: