Sunday, October 21, 2007

louis...oh louis

the prevelance of lv bags has really turned me off. it must be the overexposure it's getting...or maybe the fact that a 15 year old girl will rock it as she walks down larchmont as well as grandma pushing her shopping cart at ralphs. middle america loves it, kimora lee simmons loves it, the japanese REALLY love it....as for me, i'm in LIKE, but not in LOVE. louis, oh louis...when did my feelings for you change? i was so happy when i was given the shirley. but alas, times did change.

i want to be in LOVE when i buy my bags (thank god i don't have that kind of spare change to do all this loving). but recently, i came across a lv line that might bring me back to those old fuzzy feelings again. the suhali line is HOT! it is sophisticated and most importantly, it looks timeless. i can see myself rock this suhali le confident bag in black as i wear my forever 21 gear as well as when i'm a momma of 3 driving my sons and daughter to afterschool enrichment activities. i like the fact that the lv monogram isn't emblazoned all over it....when i look at this bag, i feel toasty inside...am i falling back in love?

the only critique i might have for this bag is the clasp. like the shirley, this clasp will start to show wear because of the way the clasp works. it is a slip it in and click one (is that explanation sophisticated enough). you will begin to see the scratch marks....oh, but the bag is lovely though, isn't it? lovely.

No comments: