Tuesday, November 13, 2007

still loving it

still loving it and still talking about it. it's like i'm an excited child with a new favorite toy. here's an im session i had with my friend about my newly acquired purchase.

me: is chanel ur favorite?
friend: yeah
friend: hahaha
me: i must say
me: good taste
friend: uh huh...
friend: yeah right?
me: it is a well made bag
friend: it grows old with u
me: seriously, VERY pretty
friend: it is very durable.
me: there hasn't been a bag yet that i've seen that looks like the chanel
me: u know what i mean
friend: YUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
me: like there was thought put into it
me: fine details
me: timeless structure
me: good bling
me: great leather

like i need to convince you guys that i love it or something. hahahaha. promise, no more talk about chanel unless i buy another one....ahhahaha. damn!

No comments: