Tuesday, March 25, 2008

the super SA

meet kazue, the super sa. she called me a few days ago to thank me. for what you might ask? heck, that's what i asked myself too! i must admit, i was caught off guard. i wasn't sure if she called me to tell me that there's something wrong with my jumbo-licious transaction.

apparently, she called me to thank me. ahhh....remember how i told you she helped me tons by allowing me to upgrade to a jumbo? after that transaction, i thanked her and went to bloomingdales' customer service to write a note to her manager to praise all that was great about kazue. i kid you not. she's pulled through twice for me and she didn't even get commission on my big purchases. mike the big a-hole did though. i like good service and when i see that, i reward it. in this case, i couldn't tip her so i did the next best thing which was to write a good note to her manager.

she called to thank me for the note. anyways, if you ever want a chanel, she is a great person to buy from. just tell her that bagnatic sent you....but uh, use my real name.

2 comments:

one of five said...

(calamari) believe it or not, i have yet to go to this new bloomies since it opened in spring/summer of 2007 (i believe). i need to go badly!! still want to check out the purple chloe bay bag that matches my wallet. i saw this chanel bag in red that looks pretty hot. i still need a red bag to replace the one that was stolen.

bagnatic said...

ooohhh...i wanna go. when are you going to go? i will accompany you as i peruse the wares with my eyes and NOT my wallet...tee hee.