Friday, March 28, 2008

my inner rapper


(the following must be read to the tune of vanilla ice's "ice, ice, baby").


yo SCP

all right STOP let me elaborate so listen
bagnatic is back with a brand new obesession
SOMETHING grabs a hold of me tightly
flows through my mind, daily and nightly
is it a bag? yo, like you didn't know
i’ll keep buying my purses as long as i have dough
to the extreme i rock my bags like a vandal
light up my days with the leather made handles
HECK, i want to go to chanel real soon
the bag i have in mind is making me swoon
DEADLY, it’s dope and leathery
anything less than a chanel is a felony
i love it, i love it, i better make way
i need to call kazue so i can hear her say
“if you want the bag, it’s here for you to take it”
get in my car and off to scp to get it.

nice, nice, baby....

in my past life, i was a gansta rapper. i'm outie, word to your mother....


2 comments:

MsG said...

update your blog rap star

bagnatic said...

dang...ok. on it.