Sunday, August 8, 2010

peace, dove, and rock and roll

one of the best things about tiffany & co is their ability to churn out modern, cute, and chic jewelry items on a consistent basis to keep you coming back for more. if you like to lurk on their online website, their jewelry tab has a sub tab labeled "new jewelry" and there's always new designs released or updated versions of the old ones. more times than not, their items are pretty dang cute and if you have no will power like, um...me, then you probably find yourself collecting a few more blue boxes then you'd like to admit. i blame them for knowing how to grab a girl by her balls....

after picking up my love bracelet, we went to tiffany to look for wedding bands and what do i see there...the paloma picasso rose gold dove on a rose gold chain! whether or not i was under the rose gold spell of my love bracelet or just giddy from being in a big girl's candy shop....it did not take me long to decide to make my vegas gift to myself a duo :)



one of the things tiffany does best is to create very fine, delicate necklaces for their pendants. this rose gold dove looks like it's taking flight off my neck and is the cutest thing ever.



whoo hoo done! shopping ban for the next year :( i promise?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Freaking LOVE it!