Saturday, August 29, 2009

no one feeling blue around here!

i believe in getting spoiled. yup i do. i think it's even better though when you are able to spoil yourself and not get into debt while doing it. :) last year for my birthday, i bought a trio of b-day presents for myself. hahahaha...although i couldn't do a trio this year due to my wee house, dog, and going back to school, i still gifted myself a pretty blue box to add to my collection of pretty blue boxes. i thought it was perfect and the s.a. that helped me is a keeper. thanks noriko!

happy belated b-day to me! hahha, yes, i am a dorkus and a porkus.

2 comments:

yutjangsah said...

i love little blue boxes tied with satin ribbons. esp. if there's pretty things inside. you did good girl.

bagnatic said...

seriously right?! blue boxes and pretty things....we deserve it after all the shit we go through!