Thursday, August 6, 2009

meet cocoa


thanks to my main squeeze, i can now add this beautiful metallic brown reissue to my bagwhore collection! it is a MOST GORGEOUS shimmery brown color with a beautiful ruthium chain. i've actually eyed this baby for a while now but could not bring myself to get it after owning a house and a dog while going back to school. let's just say that my frivolous spending has taken a step back with a really big reality check. besides, i've bought so many bags already for just two arms so goes my reasoning......but then steps in main squeeze and i get this beautiful chanel for my bday! yay! i've already named her cocoa :) i love you cocoa...i mean i love you main squeeze!

cocoa can be dressed up or down and adds that extra beat or two to my heart when i tote it. i am not a fashionista by any means, but i sure love my bags and all baglike things (somewhere, i guess my girl genes went kooky). anways, the metallic shimmer is somewhat muted but the brown is truly gorgeous!

a friend of mine once told me all my chanels look the same...i guess they sortta do with the same quilting and structure. but like a mommy of multiples, they all look different to me and i love them all individually. besides, i think this style of chanel drives me the most batty...the other styles do not grab my heart or my wallet quite as strongly as the classic flaps and reissues do.

welcome cocoa! ow!

2 comments:

yutjangsah said...

wahhh. she beautiful like a summer nailpolish. damn, your bf scored some major major points. you're gonna have to step it up and dance for his burfday now. pressure!

bagnatic said...

hmmm...dancing? the electric slide?