Friday, May 14, 2010

a pouchee in a purse for this bag whore

the bigger my bag, the longer it takes to dig things out of it like my wallet, keys, cell phone, my kitchen sink....until pouchee came to my rescue and sent me their outback pouchee in tan so i can give their product a test run.

the pouchee is a rather compact purse organizer and there are tons of compartments to take care of your credit cards and loose personal items, you know, the stuff that usually ends up knocking around the bottom of your cavernous purses. this particular leatherette look gives the product a hint of lux while the metal rings allow for easy transfer from said bag to another said bag. i don't personally use pouchee as a replacement wallet because i stuff my wallets like i stuff my bra so you know i need more space than this pouchee can offer, but it's useful to hold my other loose items.

i tried it in my chanel jumbo, but found the leatherette pouchee to be slightly sticky inside my chanel....

it definitely works a lot better in my bottega veneta which is huge and in need of some organizing.

a few days later, i was also sent a regular orange cotton pouchee to test that as well because i thought the leatherette might be slightly heavy and the last thing i needed was a heavy item for my already heavy bags. i was told that both materials weighed exactly the same, but in my head, the cotton one felt lighter...go figure.

after toting both for roughly 2 weeks, i find that i prefer the cotton pouchee so this orange cutie has found a permanent home in my marc by marc jacobs hillier hobo. here it is hanging around with a ton of other junk in my bag (i spy a micky d's arch...)


thanks to pouchee for organizing my mess! and lucky you, they're having a liquidation sale on their short strap pouchee so you can grab your own for $20. perhaps you can pick up a pouchee for your cavernous bags as well and become an organized diva just like me :0

2 comments:

MsG said...

or I could just make my own freakin' pouchee!

bagnatic said...

haha, i want to see it if you do!