Thursday, December 3, 2009

what a boob

being a busy gal means not wanting to waste my time....washing my bras by hand. oh lordy how i hate to take my bras out to the nearest brook so i can pound it clean with a stone in the clear, icy water. then putting it in a basket along with all my delicates as i walk barefoot back to my wee house. oh gawd, washing bras stink.

that's why, i usually ruin them by sticking them in the washer and drying them in the dryer. i get these odd configurations...an underwire that sticks out, lace that looks beaten up....my delicates definitely don't look delicate after that!!!

so when i saw this supposedly bra wonder at target, i immediately scooped it up. IMAGINE, being able to wash my bras IN THE WASHER and dry it IN THE DRYER without damage to my lacey cups! i was ALL over it, i really was. it sounded like a godsend.

it's basically a smaller plastic hamster ball tucked inside a bigger plastic hamster ball...without the hamster of course :0 the idea is to secure the cups of your bra around the inner hamster ball so it will maintain its form as you wash and then dry them.

so i tried it....and it failed miserably :( the bras would dislodge and bunch itself up...the wires still poked out....it was no bueno! what a waste of pesos man! so in order to put it to use, i made a "toy" out of it for charlie. we taped the sides so he couldn't open it up and rolled it on the ground like a ball for my doggie doo. at least SOMEONE found some use for it!

2 comments:

yutjangsah said...

aww he's so cute. can't wait to see him.

bagnatic said...

cooper has the best face! so cute!