Monday, December 14, 2009

pumpkin spiced hermes

every year, i MUST go to starbucks for a cup of their pumpkin spice latte. yes, it is a must. it's like an itch that must be scratched or you forever go on thinking how itchy you are. it's one of those. anyways, i scratched my pumpkin spice latte itch on sunday and WHAT DID I SEE BEFORE MY BAG WHORE EYES as i waited for my itchy drink in starbucks?! holy crap. it's a pink, ostrich skin HERMES birkin! cute! it is MUCH rarer to see a hermes than other designer bags, so when i come across one, i totally bag molest with my eyes. although i wouldn't personally carry this particularly flashy pink bag myself because the color is a bit limiting to your outfits, it looked pretty hot on this lady. *sigh* hermes...now wouldn't it be nice to have a little black hermes for my collection one day? haha, i wish.

4 comments:

Kitty said...

Nicely noticed! I think an Hermes bag would call to me, too! Have you tried the creme brulee latte? It's to die for as well! xo kitty

bagnatic said...

i took a sip of the creme brulee latte, but i think the pumpkin spice one really overwhelmed my tastebuds so the brulee one didn't taste as bold.

Anonymous said...

I am currently obsessing over the Commemorative Duck Bag from Dooney & Bourke.
I love the Cinnamon Dulce Latte!

bagnatic said...

i'll have to try the cinnamon dulce latte! might as well pack in the pounds and blame it on the holidays... :(

i obsess over bags all the time :)