Tuesday, February 5, 2008

finally found fantastic flats

i like the flats look, but alas, my feet are not meant for them...or might i say, my feet never found the right flats to adorn them. i've tried on TONS, but they always seem to slip off at the heel. but if i get a smaller size, they feel too tight. once, i bought a pair of black flats at baker's because i THOUGHT they would fit. what a lie!! they were cute, but when put to use, they started cutting into my toes :( bleedy toes are NOT sexy...ok, maybe not bleedy, but definitely my pinky toes looked pretty abused. i've decided those flats are meant to be used sparingly and when i'm certain too much walking won't be involved.

but i THINK i've found me some good flats!! they are navy, SEEM pretty comfy, and i can't wait to wear them for reals. i really wanted a pair of purple ones, but they didn't have them my size so i settled for the navy ones. it is probably a good choice since it'll match more of my outfits. but then again, when do the things i wear ever match?

2 comments:

one of five said...

Why is there a lump of un-sanded plaster on your wall? (Potsticker)

bagnatic said...

the apartment is old and the owner is this old asian lady that hires dinky asian folks to fix her property. there are many of these flaws in my apartment.