Saturday, April 16, 2011

tiffany stars for my ears



after rocking itty bitty ruby studs that i got from my trip to thailand for over a decade now, i decided to finally upgrade my earlobes to something white and sparkly...my new tiffany diamond studs! woot!



they give just the right amount of sparkle and is pretty as heck when they peek through my hair. and since i don't like to change my earrings at all, these will be great earrings to rock 24/7 and will go well with any outfit, anytime, anywhere.



they will also be perfect for my wedding <3. yay, finally got my own set of sparkly stars to add to my jewelry collection.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

woot woot! i love it. simple, classic, heck it's a tiffany! yes, perfect for your wedding!

Kittychan said...

Wow! congrats on your gorgeous earrings!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you're back! Sometimes I think I need to step away from my blog too, been super busy it's hard to keep up. DId you get the iPhone now that it's on Verizon? Finally, I love your earrings! Simple yet beautiful!

bagnatic said...

inHERshoes- girl...i'm accessorizing like crazy for my wedding.

kittychan- thank you!

bianca- i was a bit early for the iphone so grabbed the droid and will be ready for the iphone when my contract is up again.