Saturday, October 30, 2010

juicy lucy



hi, my name is lucy. i'm getting kinda big and my momma always threatens to starve me so i won't grow anymore. i know she's joking....do you think she's joking? my daddy feeds me in the morning before he goes to work and my mommy feeds me at night...but after eating all that food, all i really want to do is run around and play but stupid charlie is fat and sleeps too much. sometimes i get so bored chewing my rope by myself that i fall asleep too, just like this. zzzz.....



mommy thinks she gets a nice break when we take our naps, but i'm still a puppy so that only means i'm resting so i can jump higher and run faster around our wee house...especially when she's watching something she had recorded on t.v. it's funny watching her rewind the shows over and over again because she missed something. maybe if she didn't yell at us to be quiet all the time, then she would have been paying attention to her shows. i don't understand her sometimes....

other than running around and annoying my mommy, i also like to eat a lot. i'm trying to grow up to be big and strong so that i can knock charlie out with one paw swipe. even though i eat everything in my bowl, i like to sit REALLY close to charlie when he's eating his food. sometimes so close that my nose touches his bowl. my mommy laughs at me when i do that.



now that i'm older and taller, i also know how to dig into things so i've been playing a game called "retrieving." my mom throws something in the recycling bag and then i take it out and she throws it back in again and i take it out again.



it's really fun until she yells out "NO!" really loudly and then i run into my kennel and turn on my rock music and pretend she doesn't exist.



oh darn, where did the time go? it's already 2:34 in the morning and my mom said something about us being busy tomorrow because we are getting ready for halloween. ok, nice meeting you! i need to go to sleep! talk to you soon!



smoochies,
lucy